The beamline BL2 is mainly used for small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) on disordered systems. However, it is also possible to perform wide angle X-ray scattering and fluorescence analyses at the beamline.
- DELTA deflecting magnet 1.5 T
- Pd/B4Cmultilayer monochromator or white beam
- photon energy: 12 keV
- energy resolution dE/E= 1.5%
- beam size at sample location: 0.5 x 0.5 mm2 (depending on respective aperture)
- typical photon flux: 1 x1010 photons/s/mm2 /100 mA
- MAR345 Imageplate Detector
- various sample environments for temperature and pressure control
- control by Python
M. Dargasz, J. Bolle, A. Faulstich, E. Schneider, M. Kowalski, C. Sternemann, J. Savelkouls, B. Murphy, and M. Paulus, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2380, 012031 (2022).
Phone: +49 (0)231 755 5372
Fax: +49 (0)231 755 5383
Further information about DELTA