TU Dortmund University aims to make its websites and mobile applications accessible without barriers in accordance with EU Directive 2016/2102. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status for theOrdinance on the Creation of Barrier-Free Information Technology under the North Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act.
Status of compatibility with the requirements
This website is partially compliant with EU Directive 2016/2102.
Audit methodology: Self-assessment
Created on: 06.07.2023 Last checked on: 06.07.2023
The content listed below is not accessible: - PDF documents embedded in the web presence - Videos embedded in the web presence - The color tones currently used do not all achieve the required contrast at a browser zoom factor of 100 percent.
- Due to the large number of PDF documents provided that were created before 07/06/2023, it has not yet been possible to convert them to an accessible format. They will be successively adapted.
- It has not yet been possible to provide the videos with an audio description.
- In case of non-accessible documents for enrollment, please contact the Student Secretariat. In case of non-accessible examination regulations, please contact the Central Examination Administration. For other cases, please use the feedback form below.
- The embedded videos are Youtube files. Here you have the possibility to show automatic subtitles.
- The necessary contrast is given with strong enlargement via the browser zoom. We are working on a fully accessible solution in this regard.
Feedback and contact details
You can report accessibility compliance deficiencies to us and request information on content that is exempt from the policy.
Exp. Physics 1
If you have not received a satisfactory response to accessibility notices or requests within six weeks, you may contact the Accessible Information Technology Ombudsman's Office. It is assigned to the Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities in accordance with Section 11 of the North Rhine-Westphalia Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act. If you would like an ombudsman procedure, please fill out the corresponding application and send it to the ombudsman's office by e-mail.
Ombuds Office for Accessible Information Technology of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia at the State Representative for People with Disabilities Fürstenwall 25 40219 Düsseldorf
Further information on accessibility at TU Dortmund University
On the following page you will find an overview of measures taken by the TU Dortmund University to reduce barriers as well as helpful links to offers and contact persons: TU Dortmund inclusive
DoBuS - the Department of Disability and Studies at the TU Dortmund University - offers advice and services for students and lecturers with the aim of creating equal opportunities for persons with disabilities or chronic illnesses in studying and teaching. About DoBuS.
The TU Dortmund offers information about its profile in plain language.